Rhinoswab (12 years of age to adult). Nylon flocked nasal swab, self collection.
A reliable alternative to NP/OP swabs collected by healthcare workers for the detection of SARS-CoV-2. Used with Rapid Antigen Tests and qPCR (inc. liquid handling automation).
• Medical grade quality (including gamma-ray sterilization); polycarbonate handle
with flocked nylon tips.
• Comparable price to standard of care swabs.
• RHINOSWAB is Class 1 FDA registered, included in the ARTG and has been awarded a CE Mark.
• Suitable for individuals 16 years or older; pediatric size available in near future.
• Available in boxes of 1000 Rhinoswabs).
• Further resources such as technical specifications and data sheets to support the procurement process within your hospital, health service or organization are available upon request.
Click brochure to download: