Sofia 2 - Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyser
SKU: 20300 - 1
Sofia 2 Fluorescent Immunoassay Analyser:
Sofia 2 – Fluorescent Immunoassay Analyser is a small bench top analyser that uses advanced fluorescence detection with an ultraviolet LED energy source. The optical sensor inside of Sofia scans and collects hundreds of data points on the test strip contained inside of a Sofia FIA test Cassette. Sofia 2 uses proprietary algorithms to analyse the data, interpret the signals and determine the results. All automatically to give you an objective result you can rely on. - Touchscreen display and graphical user interface - Integrated barcode scanner to capture user and patient information - Optional external printer - Export results and data to external media - LIS integration capability via ethernet - 2 USB ports.
Accurate, objective, automated results you can rely on.
- Accurate: Excellent sensitivity and specificity compared to molecular and viral culture methods.
- Objective: Fluorescent technology guarantees an objective result with no potential for subjective interpretation.
- Easy: Simple workflows with as few as one button press and ~1 minute of hands-on time.
- Fast: Results in 3-15 minutes (differs by assay).
- Convenient: Small instrument size and room-temp storage of kits are suitable for any office or lab.
- Efficient: Automatically stores patient results – results never expire! View results from your computer using Virena.
For Sofia 2 support, visit: https://www.quidel.com/node/8736